- Items Remaining:
- Listing Began:
- Sep 18, 2023, 15:12:49
- Time Remaining:
- 3 day(s), 6 hr(s)(Auction End: Sep 25, 2023, 15:12:49)
For 1 Item
Full Size 4/4 Violin Set for Adults Beginners Students with Hard Case, Violin Bow, Shoulder Rest, Rosin, Extra Strings and Sordine
If you're a violin learner or enthusiast, it will be a wise decision for you to buy this natural acoustic violin set, This violin was designed for both Kids and Adult violin beginners, not only the complete outfit but also the ready-to-play setup. It has included necessities to get your practice started.
1. Basswood top back & sides is suitable for beginners.
2. Solid wood fingerboard, pegs, and chin rest with 4 fine tuners.
3. The set includes all the necessities to start learning how to play.
4. The size of 4/4 is suitable for people over 145cm in height
5. This set includes a violin, case, bow， rosin， Extra Strings, and Sordine
6. The bridge has been pre-setup for your convenience.
7. There is a complimentary fingerboard sticker， which is convenient for finding the handle position quickly in the process of learning.
1. Style: 4/4 Violin
• Face Material: Basswood
• Back, Side Material: Basswood
• Violin Color: Natural
3. Headstock Fingerboard and Accessories
• Scroll and neck Material: Maple
• Tuning Peg, Fingerboard， Chin Rest, End Pin Material: Solid wood
• Tailpiece Material: Aluminium Alloy
• Violin Bow Material: Arbor
• Violin Bridge Material: Maple
• String Material: Steel String
• Violin Length: 60cm
• Bow Length: 29.2" / 74.2 cm
• Violin Dimensions: (23.43 x 8.27 x 2.76)" / (59.5 x 21 x 7)cm (L x W x H)
• Case Dimensions: (31.30 x 10.04 x 4.72)" / (79.5 x 25.5 x 12)cm (L x W x H)
• Violin Net Weight: 1.0lbs / 0.45kg
• Age: Above 11 Years Old
1 x Violin
1 x Case
2 x Bow
2 x Bridge
1 x Sordine
1 x Set of violin strings
1 x Rosin
1 x Shoulder Rest
1. When you receive the violin, please notice that the bridge is wrapped in paper and stowed underneath the tailpiece. Don't discard it. It should be installed in the middle of the two F Holes.
2. When you receive the bow and the hairs are loose, don't worry. Use the screw to tighten the frog so that the hair has tautness.
3. When you find that part of the bow hair is broken, it is normal, please cut off the broken part and the bow can be used normally.
4. Be careful to not over-tighten your bow. The hair should have a slight bounce to it without touching the stick after placing it on the strings. Usually, about 1/4 of an inch distance from the low point of the curve to the hair is ideal.
5. Hold the rosin with your index finger and thumb, and thus tighten up the bow, evenly smear the rosin on the bowstring up and down. Suggested use: Before smearing, rip a trace on rosin to make it powdery for quick and even smearing. Try to keep your hands away from rosin or pad with a tissue while smearing; otherwise, it will become too sticky to clean.
6. If the string falls out, don't worry, it can be reinstalled, please consult customer service.
Free Standard Shipping-United States of America
Excludes: PO Box, APO/FPO, Africa, Alaska/Hawaii, American Samoa, Asia, Barbados, Bermuda, Canada, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Libya, Martinique, Mexico, Middle East, New Caledonia, Oceania, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Russian Federation, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, South America, Southeast Asia, US Protectorates, Ukraine, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Local pick-up is unavailable at the moment.
Estimated Delivery Time: 5-7 days
Tracking Information: Available
1. If your item is received in a condition other than described, please contact us for an immediate solution.
2. All of our items come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, buyers pay for return costs. If there is a problem with product quality, you can return it for free.